Breaking

Monday 16 October 2017

Chelsea vs Roma: Conte gives update on Moses, Kante, Morata

Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte has provided update on Victor Moses’ injury ahead of the Blues Champions game against Roma on Wednesday.
Conte hopes the injury blow is not serious as he is a key member of Chelsea’s squad.
He told Daily Star, “For sure Moses is out because of his injury. I don’t know if it’s serious, I hope not.
“(Danny) Drinkwater is still out. I hope to have Morata back for the game.”
Moses limped off after 40 minutes and Conte is eager for some good news regarding his wing-back.
He added, “I hope this injury is not serious. You know very well the importance of this player in our system.
“For us it ’s a very difficult moment because we started the game without Morata and Kante, which isn’t simple.
“During the game another important player, Moses, had an injury, and I hope to have him back very soon.
“This moment is very difficult for us, to lose three or four players is a big problem, but despite this, we have to find the will to fight.
“This season will be very difficult so we have to give 150 per cent, not just 100 per cent, like last season, because that’s not enough.
“We want to try to be competitive in all competitions, but it won’t be easy.
“My job is to be focused on my work with my players and try to do our best. Now, for sure, it’s not an easy moment for us, but I think it’s important to find a solution and not look for excuses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment here